Thursday 14 March 2013

New Highpoint Mall...

Hey!
Don't you look smashing this evening!
Thank you (that was me assuming that the compliment was received).
So Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne, Australia, opened it's final development today, with over 80 new stores. My favourite would have to be Topman. (Side note: I had a job interview with Topman for it's new Highpoint store, but it didn't go to plan. I told myself I would never shop there again... well that worked out well. I can't stay mad at my favourite store now can I?)

Anyway, the new stores opened and I went in for a little look-sy. I have to say the new section is probably the nicest places I've seen in a long time.
But getting aside from the point! There are so many new stores, including Topshop/Topman (yay!), Zara, David Jones, and Universal Store, all of which I shop at religiously.
Now I couldn't go to the grand opening of a fashion mall without buying a few things now can I?

Okay, so put down your cup of tea and listen closely... Highpoint is having some runway shows tonight and tomorrow (Friday) night. I've already reserved some seats for me and my sister, and I highly recommend that you go... it's going to be a great night.
I give you permission to pick up your cup of tea again, but drink it slowly so as to have enough to last you till the end of this post.

So the new fashion mall at Highpoint is a must see, no matter how fashion forward you are (or think you are), there is literally a shop for everybody.
I absolutely love the new stores, and I know I'll be going back for more.

Alright, that's my little speel, enjoy yourselves and stay safe.

I'll see you when I see you.


1 comment:

  1. OMG, I went too!!! It is awesome! Topshop is probably my favourite as well. I need to get a ticket for these runway shows!

    ReplyDelete