Wednesday 1 May 2013

Food! Glorious Food!

Hey everyone! How are we? Good? Now back to me.

Now I love my food... I love eating it, I love cooking it, and I also love watching it.That's right... watching it.
I have a little obsession with food related TV shows. Masterchef, My Kitchen Rules, Jamie at Home, Nigella Kitchen, just to name a sneaky few.
Another craze that's sweeping the globe are online food tutorials. YouTube is an amazing platform to post about food, and about a million other things too. I would love to do some vlogging on YouTube, but I don't know if I'm game enough... should I? Let me know if you think I should.
But back to the point I was making earlier... FOOD! Some of my favourite online cooking tutorials come from www.sortedfood.com. They regularly post recipe videos, showing how to cook various different foods, ranging from sesame tofu with miso rice to macarons... MACARONS! I actually tried making the macarons from Sorted Food, and I have to say, they turned out pretty well.
Sorted Food also do a series of videos called Fridge Cam, where they play around with recipes, and talk about the food that they made throughout the week.

I think Sorted Food is a must for any budding chef, or even anyone who just wants to experiment with food... give it a go!
And here's a little snippet of some of there recipes when they did a series on foods from the USA called Sorted Eats America.

So that's all from me. Stay safe, and I'll see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment